With strong corporate partnerships and unsurpassed Card member loyalty, Discover draws customers from around the globe right to your business. Discover® is now the parent company for Diners Club International®, a brand that’s already well established among affluent Canadian consumers. Discover® is also one of the largest issuers in the United States. And their reciprocal acceptance agreements help companies find new sources of revenue in the sizeable Asian tourism market.
Tap into the buying power of millions of Discover® Cardmembers when they visit from the U.S., by adding Discover to your payment options.
By accepting Discover®, you open your business to:
- Billions in spending power—Discover® Card members spend billions of dollars monthly with their cards
- Bigger purchases—Discover® Cardmembers spend more on average than MasterCard® cardholders
Diners Club International
- Diners Club International® is now a part of Discover – so if you accept Diners Club International cards, you can accept Discover as well.
- Diners Club International operates in 185 countries and territories around the globe, with millions of card members in Canada and worldwide.
- Over 90% of Diners Club International cards now authorize on the Discover network
Access A Growing Market In China UnionPay
- Discover® has a reciprocal acceptance agreement with China UnionPay, the only card network in mainland China
- This agreement allows merchants like you to serve Chinese travelers, the fastest growing segment of the tourism market.
- China UnionPay® cards are issued by every major Chinese bank, with over a billion credit and debit cards issued to date.
- In addition to our relationship with China UnionPay, Discover has a reciprocal acceptance agreement with BCCard, the largest card issuer in China and Korea.